Where to buy embroidery and heat transfer vinyl blanks for your business


When I first started my embroidery business  years ago I was searching for the perfect blank products to personalize for my customers.  I spent countless hours researching , googling, and looking at pictures of other successful businesses and seeing if I could see a tag (oh come on you have done it too).  I have since taken a step back from the everyday embroidery hustle to take care of my little ones and wanted to offer this list to someone who may just be starting out, or maybe you have been in business a while and are looking to take your business to the next level.  This list is for you! Some of these you will have to obtain a Tax ID to get approval and some are open to the public!




Children's/ Baby Apparel Blanks No Tax ID Needed:
ARB Blanks
Blanks Boutique


Children's/ Baby Apparel Blanks Tax ID Required:
Love That Cotton
Blossom Blanks
Ellieo
Wholesale Blank Clothes
DBA Blanks

Accessories/ Bags Tax ID Required:
Wholesale Boutique
Buckhead Betties


Other Honorable Mentions:
Bella Canvas
Jiffy Shirts
Monag
Kavio

Major Retailers if you are in pinch (Quality may not be suitable for embroidery so beware!) :
Hobby Lobby
Target ( Cat and Jack Brand)
Walmart
Amazon


Hope this list gives you an insider look at some of my favorite blank brands to Embroider on!
Have any suggestions for another great brand I am missing?  Comment Below!









Comments